Property of great grandfather will be considered as ancestral property

My great grandfather had acquired certain land, which is devolved to my grandfather then to my father. Whether the said land is ancentral land? whether I have any right in such land? What is the ratio if I have a brother and a sister...?

Yes it is, ratio will depend upon the members, provide me a family tree,I. e from your great grandfather till now I will let you know then. Without it I can't be able to make out......................