×

quesProperty jointly built on chacha's land. Now their son evicting us.

sir mera papa aur chacha sath me rahete the near about 50 year se, sab ne milkar ek ghar banaya jo ki chacha ki property pe bana, abhi chacha ke ladke hame ghar se nikalna rahe hai aur bolte hai ki property mere papa ke name se hai. paper unke pass hai lakin ghar bane me jo bhi saman laga hai sab ne milkar lagya like cement it garder labour charge etc jiska hamare pass koi prof nahi hai abhi mai kya kar sakta ho sir please advise me.. thanks

We suggest you not to evict the property and file a suit for declaration. Alongwith this suit file application for temporary injunction thereby asking stay on eviction till the time suit is not decided.

• ansWe suggest you not to evict the property and file a suit for declaration.Alongwith this suit file application for temporary injunction thereby asking stay on eviction till the time suit is not decided

• ansIf the said house belonged to your grandfather ,then you can claim the title and possession from the court,if the house was purchased by your uncle/chacha then you cannot do anything .There are other ways which you can seek possession which cannot be discussed here in this query of your,kindly take a personal consultation.

Advocate Ritesh Isaac

Bengali Market, Delhi