Property in my name husband sold the property what action can I take

I have a property and have loan on this but my husband take the sign on sale agreement by me and give the other person . As per sale agreement he give me some of rs in lacs but i did not take 1 rs by him. Also sale agreement is not registered or notarised. I want to compromise before 2 month but still no one has taken action by third party can you please suggest me what can i do

Dear madam
First of all you must lodge a police complaint and thereafter you must file a suit challenging the sale deed and take injunction.
If the police does not take the complaint you can have a private complaint registered.

Advocate Gaurav Srivastava
High Court, Delhi