Property in my name husband sold the property what action can I take

I have a property and have loan on this but my husband take the sign on sale agreement by me and give the other person . As per sale agreement he give me some of rs in lacs but i did not take 1 rs by him. Also sale agreement is not registered or notarised. I want to compromise before 2 month but still no one has taken action by third party can you please suggest me what can i do

Answers (1)

307 votes

Dear madam
First of all you must lodge a police complaint and thereafter you must file a suit challenging the sale deed and take injunction.
If the police does not take the complaint you can have a private complaint registered.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Gaurav Srivastava
High Court, Delhi
14 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles