Property dispute in family (Hindu Family)

12-Sep-2023 (In Property Law)
Hi all, I need an advice over family's property dispute. Our father has 1 son (married with family and lives separately) and 3 daughters where all three got married but two of them stays with father now. 1 is widow and another one got divorced and last one is married who lives with her family separately. Now the father's age is too much and what would be the share that each one should get. Father has given almost everything to his son and rest was also taken by his son's family without his notice. At present father who was a businessman and earned everything now has nothing (money or assets) to his name and cant pass on anything to his daughters. Father is at a critical age and the current property where we are residing is in the name of his son only. We are worried that the son who own almost 100% of the fathers belongings wont give anything to the sister and might ask to vacate this property as well. Please advice what needs to be done here if we go legal.
Answers (3)

Answer #1
556 votes
Dear Sir.. There are lot of issues in your matter which needs to be addressed, therefore it would be better if you can contact us and discuss the matter so that we could analyse the strength in your case.
Thanks and Regards
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Answer #2
918 votes
The only way out Is, father reclaiming his properties by way of instituting a court case. This is not just going to be tricky, but also a very time consuming process.

The other remedy is to negotiate/discuss with the brother and convince him to relinquish some properties in favour of the sisters
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #3
986 votes
as per your query is the father excuted the property in the name of son or willfully son occupied those property if their is no execution done till now father can do so now.
For further information on this contact me with the registered mobile no.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."