Property dispute between elder & younger brother in joint family

Hi Sir, We had joint family and separated in 2012. My father is two brother and my father is youger one and most of the time we workd in UAE. My elder father brought some properties before partition but didn't include my father in that. But father used to give the money to my elder father.In that property my elder father are not giving us.So what should we need to do in that case. We have also one new house which was built in 2002 and one old house. In new house my elder father family acquired all the front rooms and give us the back side rooms. Multiple time we asked them to give us to equal front rooms, we also approached the panchayat but in punchayat they deny to give us by making some execuse and even most of the panchayat people also do the favour to him. My elder father was primary school teacher in bihar gov. Please help me what should i do in that case, is there any legal thing help us to take our equal part?

Answers (1)

220 votes

Yes there is legal remedy. You have right to get equal share in the property. Contact a good lawyer with all relevant, facts and documents, apprise him about the circumstances and act accordingly as per his advice.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles