×

Property dealer fraudulently sells the same plot to 2 different people

Sir I have purchased a property ( as plot no 13 )in 2015 , and have constructed a factory over That place and have been doing my business work since then , but now in 2018 a person claims that it's his land and he had purchased it in 2012 named as plot no 14 , the dealer did the fraud later on we found that , he sold the same land two times with different names plot no 13 ( for me where my factory is currently running )and plot no 14 ( for the another person who bought it in 2012) And I have all my factory license and registration done on that land with my address i.e plot no 13 Please guide me what should I do ?

You are a bonafide purchaser for value- it is advised that you firstly file an FIR against the seller.

Secondly and most importantly, file a suit for declaration and permanent injunction on the basis of the sale deed. Since the possession vests with you- you seem to have a prima facie case- it would not be difficult to get an ad interim injunction in your favour.

Immediately file a FIR against the dealer under 420 IPC at Police Station and have that agent arrested. Then for resolution of ownership approach the Permenant Lol Adalat and File an Injunction Suit for stopping the previous owner from coercive steps for claiming ownership as the land is in dispute .