Property and second lady matter

My father(age68)passed away last month. He was not staying with us from last 7 years and was staying with a lady (age 49)without any divorce. Their address was not known to us in later years we were in touch with our father on phone as he was suffering from diabetes from last 25 years and we use to worry for him. Form 4th day since our father died we found a suspicious behaviour of that lady. Today I came to know that lady had taken out around 3 lacs amount after his death through his ATM card . Only me and my elder sister were joint holder. we need guidance regarding succession certificate.

That lady who had widraw 3 lacks ruppess after your father death you can do criminal procedding against that lady.
In case of sucession you have legally entitle for money of your father .
In case of property you can also apply for decliration in the court

if that lady is not a legally wedded wife of your father then you and your sister can file an application for substituting the title in favor of your sister and you. if that lady had contracted marriage with your father then she can claim her share from the property under your father's name..