Process for Patta Name Transfer

Dear Sir/Madam, I would like to know whether patta name transfer would be possible for the loaned property. The sale deed and the loan documents are in my name, whereas the patta is in the previous owner name. If yes, what are the documents and procedures to apply. Please advise. FYI, this is a constructed building and not an empty land.

Answers (1)

274 votes

No need of original documents for patta name transfer.. Visit your taluk office with the Xerox copy of sale deed in ur name..they will give an application for name transfer..there the procedure starts

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles