Procedure to transfer property from one owner to another

1)Can wife transfer her property to husband (2) if possible on which ground (SALE are Gift are any other grounds) it will transfer (3) if the property is transferred he will be able to SALE, MORTGAGE,GIFT to anybody

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From ; Hyderabad, @ lawrato.com

Yes wife can transfer the property to her husband through Sale Deed or Gift Deed both options are available and same property will be can be transfer to anybody by the Husband.

Hello Sir / Madam, Immovable property can be alienated or transferred by the lawful owner in many forms.If the property is owned by you and you can alienate the so called property by sale or gift or will etc.The major difference between the Sale and Gift is that Sale is for a lawful consideration (Money) whereas Gift is given out of natural love and affection. And Both sale and Gift comes into force immediately and both are to be compulsorily regrettable under Registration Act 1908 and Will is a non testamentary instrument which comes into effect only on the death of the Donor.A Persian can make any number of wills in favour of any persons during his life time and only the Last will before the death shall.prevail.Registraion of Will is optional.