Procedure to transfer property from father's name to mother's name

My father is died two months before and he is having own property.He had give n original registration documents to some one but that guy didn't remember where he kept the documents . what is the procedure to transfer property from father name to mother name ? How to get original documents from registration office with out my father ?

You can always get certified copies of documents from the jurisdictional registration office if you are having proper reference details. If the originals are sale deeds then you have to ask the same person to search them, because it can not be re created.

Hello,
First you need to give a complaint to your jurisdictional police station saying the original deed s lost. Your father property will be equally divided among his children and wife so if you all want the property to stand in your mother name then relinquish your right and register that relinquishment deed. Then though can get all revenue documents registered in your mother name.

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
New Friends Colony, Delhi