Procedure to sell a flat near Panaji being a Kenyan citizen

Am a Kenyan citizen of Goan origin and bought a flat in 2007.residing in kenya. want to sell the flat but need to sort new Govt regulations which were not present then.Catholic

Inadequate data. Need to know date of acquisition of Kenyan citizenship. If Kenyan Citizen b4 purchase of flat then if rbi permission was taken. Mode of acquisition of flat, if sale or agreement of sale or transfer of shares

Hi do you have oci you can contact me via my mobile or email. I based in panaji goa. Have you purchased the property and do you have a seller? We have obtain noc to sell the flat u being an nri and the same has to be obtained from the requisite department

First it depends how you bought your flat.
whether there is an agreement for sale or sale deed or a society formed or a MoU.

Second, In your case your a foreign national i need to know if you are an OCI holder or PIO holder. Whether you have PAN card. As FEMA permission would be mandatory forforeign Nationals.

Third, Need to get the documents for a market able transaction such as NIL encumberance certificate amd others depending on first point