Procedure to put stay on sale of property

The dad has left a proper will and died to sell his property and give just a token amount the three daughters and the rest of the amount to the son. This is unjust. Can the daughters put a stay on the sale of property to get justice or proportionate portion of money from the sale of property? what could one do to get justice. where should one file the complaint?

Answers (3)

221 votes

With regards to your post law rato. You can initiate civil suit and file necessary interim order till the disposal of suit property simultaneously contest that will is fraudulent obtained by way duress and corecssion .

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

176 votes

If your father had left a proper will, as you have stated, it was his will and pleasure to bequeath his properties in any manner he wished. The will cannot be challenged in law on the grounds of being unfair or unjust.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
221 votes

Your dad left a will but not clear when the property was sold before or after his death. If after the death by the son it is legal because it is based on the will . Hope the will was probated . Now you can not do anything .

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles