Procedure to put a stay order on ancestral property

my grandfather bought a property to which my dad is trying to sell. can i put a stay order on the same as i am not willing to sell it

With reference to the above statement, we required to know more details, to provide you the better solution, we do take care of such kind of issues, kindly consult us with more details and contact us to proceed further.

Is the property a HUF property? If yes then Ur father being one of the coparceners, can't sell entire property without consent of other coparceners. However he call sell his undivided share in the property.