Procedure to put a stay order on ancestral property

my grandfather bought a property to which my dad is trying to sell. can i put a stay order on the same as i am not willing to sell it

Answers (2)

221 votes

With reference to the above statement, we required to know more details, to provide you the better solution, we do take care of such kind of issues, kindly consult us with more details and contact us to proceed further.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

130 votes

Is the property a HUF property? If yes then Ur father being one of the coparceners, can't sell entire property without consent of other coparceners. However he call sell his undivided share in the property.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles