Procedure to protect the house from being transferred without consent

My uncle have transferred our house in his name from my grandmother's name by my grandmother.My grand father have built the house in my grand mother's name.My father is eldest son of my grandmother's.My uncle did not inform about transformation of the house.My father is 70 years old.My uncle and grandmother both expired last year.Now my aunty forcing my father to sell the house.My father lives in the house for 30 years.Now what should we can do to protect the house?My aunt's has a seperate house.They lives there for 30 years.

Sir
As the house was in the name of your grandmother and she transferred the property long back in favour of your uncle. And during the lifetime of your uncle and grandmother your father had not raised any question.
Now at this stage and time your question of ownership over the title of the property will not sustain.
The only thing you can do is to acquire the possession.
Thanks