Procedure to prepare land document using door number

We are staying from 1940 in hyderabad we have only door number have to create a document using door. Number please help me in these

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From ; Hyderabad., @ Lawrato.com

Ok we will guide to make proper legal document of your property for which you have to book my consultation through this website.

if you got any property tax receipt levied by the greater municipal corporation for a period of 14 years then you can register a document stating that the property is inherited and being enjoyed and legatees can partition the same

Yes you can create the property papers on the basis of door no. You have to file a partition in court for declaration of your name and that you are the owner of the property and you have been residing there