Procedure to prepare land document using door number

06-Apr-2023 (In Property Law)
We are staying from 1940 in hyderabad we have only door number have to create a document using door. Number please help me in these

Answer #1
Yes you can create the property papers on the basis of door no. You have to file a partition in court for declaration of your name and that you are the owner of the property and you have been residing there
Answer #2
if you got any property tax receipt levied by the greater municipal corporation for a period of 14 years then you can register a document stating that the property is inherited and being enjoyed and legatees can partition the same
Answer #3
This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From ; Hyderabad., @ Lawrato.com

Ok we will guide to make proper legal document of your property for which you have to book my consultation through this website.