Procedure to prepare land document using door number

06-Apr-2023 (In Property Law)
We are staying from 1940 in hyderabad we have only door number have to create a document using door. Number please help me in these
Answers (3)

Answer #1
877 votes
Yes you can create the property papers on the basis of door no. You have to file a partition in court for declaration of your name and that you are the owner of the property and you have been residing there
Answer #2
924 votes
if you got any property tax receipt levied by the greater municipal corporation for a period of 14 years then you can register a document stating that the property is inherited and being enjoyed and legatees can partition the same
Answer #3
703 votes
This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From ; Hyderabad., @

Ok we will guide to make proper legal document of your property for which you have to book my consultation through this website.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."