Procedure to get true copy of registry of deceased father's property

I want to get the true copy of the registry of my father's property who is now no more. The lawyer in south Delhi who can help me, Plz contact soon.

You can visit the sub-registrar’s office where the property was registered. You should have supporting documents that show ownership, such as xerox, utility bills, etc. If its your father's then you will have to file an FIR and append the copy with the application. Apply for a copy at the concerned sub-registrar's office.

You can get the property depending on if your father left behind a will and if not then in that case and intestate succession would take place in court or else the will can be probated by paying the 7% duty