Procedure to get patta for property having registered pathname

I'm living in a house with some empty land more than 21 years... I've registered pathname but not having patta.. How do I get patta..

You have not mentioned whether the land is a public land or private land . If it is a private land by staying for more than 12 years you can claim right over that land and it is for the other party to prove that you do not have right . But if it is a government land your action constitutes encroachment and you can be thrown out .

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli