Procedure to get my floor desealed by MCD legally

My residential first floor has been sealed by mcd in south delhi thinking that it was being used for commercial activities. How can i get it desealed. Or what's the procedure for the same.

As of now only supreme Court and the monitoring committee with the MCD has the power to deseal the property.
this thing has been clarified in the recent MC Mehta case wherein the Supreme Court has given specific directions that no such application or petition shall be entertained by any court except the supreme court or the Monitoring committee

Hello. for your house to be desealed you need documentary proof that this is your residential property and prove them otherwise as to what led them to believe it was used for a commercial purpose.
Kindly note, approach the MCD at the earliest by directly visiting them at their office and meet the staff and they will guide you with the appropriate person.
If you want to take the legal route, you can file a writ in the High Court against this action of the MCD. However, it is advisable you settle the matter with them. if no action is taken by the office of MCD. Serve them with a legal notice for their action and seek damages for the same.