Procedure to get daughters right in fathers property

I am Hindu women, My Father expired in 2013, my brother is not giving my share in my fathers property, i want to file a legal case for getting my share. We have 2 open plots, i know the address of one property but i do not know the address of the 2nd property, i know in which area it is but i don't know the exact address. My brother is not sharing the details of the property. Please help me how to proceed in this situation.

Don't worry. You can take all legal steps to secure your land in respect of 50% share of your deceased father. Your brother has no legal rights whatsoever to retain the entire share of your father's property. First you need to issue a legal notice to your brother, simultaneously he can be hauled up for IPC violations.

You have to file a suit in the district court claiming your share of your father's property against your brother. File an interim application for an order restraining him from dealing with the property till the final disposal of the suit.

You have equal right like your brother to your fathers property and find out whether your father had written a will and if he has written a will it has to be probated . If there is no will take legal steps for getting your share in the property .