Procedure to get ancestral land back from purchaser.

Hello, my grandfather gave a land to my father and other land to my uncle but my uncle was staying in our land from last 15 yr. Electricity bill are still coming to the name of my father. My dad and uncle is no more now. I want my land but cousin brothers are not giving me back. They all have their properties but still they are not giving me ny property back. What should i do?

sir according to the the hindu property act it tells that you have all the right of your father property and if they are not giving your property then you can file a suit against it in the court.....

Hello, these kind of disputes requires proper look put through documents. no one can claim a property untill and inless they have title to it. Firstly if the property belonged to your grandfather then ypu have to bring in the documents concerning his title over it and secondly if he has given it to his son that is your father and uncle than whether the title was transferred or just possession. Al these things nees to be looked into than only your question can be answered.