Procedure to file claim in the property of the step father

My self avinash,my father have 2 wifes am the first wife son she died in 2004 after my father marriage 2nd wife.After that my father purchase 3acre land in 2007 after that my father also died and am minor in that my father 2nd wife sold that 3acre property to someone in 2009 with giving my name in sale deed but am minor in that time so guide me can i fill case and what share i get

Answers (1)

139 votes

“As far as self property is concerned you have a share in the property and you can claim it anytime during the lifetime of your father or after his death also,” but before father has legally married your stepmother, her sons are the coparceners and have a rightful share in their father's property.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles