×

Procedure to file claim in the property of the step father

My self avinash,my father have 2 wifes am the first wife son she died in 2004 after my father marriage 2nd wife.After that my father purchase 3acre land in 2007 after that my father also died and am minor in that time.so my father 2nd wife sold that 3acre property to someone in 2009 with giving my name in sale deed but am minor in that time so guide me can i fill case and what share i get

“As far as self property is concerned you have a share in the property and you can claim it anytime during the lifetime of your father or after his death also,” but before father has legally married your stepmother, her sons are the coparceners and have a rightful share in their father's property.