Procedure to file case against brother and mother for property

hello sir, me and my father used to stay togeather after my paperents separation, and my mother taken my brothers along with her, after ten years she returned back to home due to some family issue, after that i got married and she have made us to separate from my father and now me and my wife staying togeather since 15 yrs, even for my brother also she done the same thing, we have small plot which is brought by my father when she was separated, she have made him to transfer the property on her name, and forcely my father done the transfer, now my brother and mother mixed up and they have kept the property for sale. and my mother saying that i am not her son to inform about the property sale, and my brother playing a smart role in this, please suggest how cani get my share after sold of property.

Answers (1)

258 votes

Hi, sorry to say u have no right on such property which was self acquired by ur father. He has exclusive right to transfer his property to any one. Moreover u said ur father has transferred the same under force and without his free will and consent for which he can file a suit to prove it and if proved the said document may be cancelled.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles