One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Warangal - Advocate Muhammed Azam

Advocate Muhammed Azam

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Deshaipet Road, Warangal
6 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Child Custody, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Muslim Law, Property
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Telugu
Advocate Muhammed Azam has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.Advocate Muhammed provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Family Matters, Muslim Law Matters, Property Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.Advocate Muhammed enrolled with the Bar Council of Andhra Pradesh in 2013.Enrollment Number : AP/683/2013
  • District Court, Karimnagar,
  • District Court, Khammam,
  • District Court, Warangal,
  • Hyderabad High Court

Get advice from Advocate Muhammed Azam

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email

Top Reviews

I Have Filed Complaint On My Husband Reg Dowry Harrassment In Police Station. He Took Station Bail a - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer was an expert in my legal issue. The lawyer gave me the right guidance. The lawyer helped me in taking the right decision going forward. Lawyer guided me without getting annoyed for a long lawyer.
May 30, 2019
View all Reviews >>
Questions Answered by Advocate Muhammed Azam i dont know where is my land. but i know only suvery number.. Occupied our land using power and money