Procedure to divide property between brothers by mother

we have a house in Lucknow, the upper portion is of my mother and groud floor is of my aunt. I have want to know the process , if my mother wants to divide her share between me and my brother.

Prior to share division between you and your brother it is necessary to know that the property in question has been legally divided between your mother and aunt. If there is no dispute regarding property share between your mother and aunt then your mother can be divide a property between both of you.

You will have to file a suit for partition before the Civil Court, Lucknow. One of you may get to keep the house and another gets the money. Or you both get to keep the house jointly by registering it in your names.