Procedure to claim share in property in presence of will.

My mother passed away in 2002 without making a will..i am married,my sister is also married and my father stays with us. My sister is not signing the relenquent deed in my father's favour..what can be done..please advice.

The property is ofcourse divided between the son and daughter of deceased female. Your sister has absolute right on the property unless she waives her right to property then it may come to you or secondly upon heirs of husband I.e. your father. You can still go for suit for partition so that property gets equal shares between 3 of you.

I need more details for the case...
You can file suit for partition...
i need to know where the property is situated...
You can contact me for further assistance
Or you can meet me at my chamber in tis hazari court.