Procedure to claim share in fathers property from elder brother

My father was die in 2007. we are four brother and 1 sister. My elder brother want to snatch all property. So, he made my mother to write 'Baksishnama' of all property to him. and i filed a case against in 2013. what i supposed to do now.

Is the property in issue in your mother's name ? If that is so then there will be some issue. But if the property is not in the name of your mother your brother can not get whole property even if your mother wrote or execute Baksishnama in your brother's favour. Contact a good lawyer with all relevant facts and documents.

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli