Procedure to claim share in fathers property from elder brother

My father was die in 2007. we are four brother and 1 sister. My elder brother want to snatch all property. So, he made my mother to write 'Baksishnama' of all property to him. and i filed a case against in 2013. what i supposed to do now.

Answers (1)

160 votes

Is the property in issue in your mother's name ? If that is so then there will be some issue. But if the property is not in the name of your mother your brother can not get whole property even if your mother wrote or execute Baksishnama in your brother's favour. Contact a good lawyer with all relevant facts and documents.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles