Procedure to claim ownership over land without valid documents

Hy i belong to a muslim family. 30 years ago my grandfather bought a land for living from a dalit family. That family was in a good relation with my family so there was no legal proof of transferring of land. Now my grandfather and also the person who transferred the land had been dead. The son of that person who transferred the land is now denying that this land belong to us and they are opening alcholic shops beside my house which is made on that land. My father is unable to do anything because of he will do so they will claim on this land which is ours what can i do to apply ownership for my land? I have papers of this land but our name is not registered in the paper. Please suggest any idea what can i do?

On the above-mentioned queries you will made a deed of relinquishment illegally dated last 30 years. Then file the declaration suit for this land and deed of relinquishment. If any difficulty then contact Lawrato.