Procedure to buy property owned by deceased person with legal hiers

I am planning to buy property where owner has deceased and she has 4 childrens 3 sisters are agreed to sell there portions leaving 4th part is left to his brother. Actually sisters and brother do not have good relationship and they are not talking with each other. Is it acceptable to sell 3 girls 3/4 share to me leaving 1/4th to his brother.

it is a problem as per the provisions of the partition act, 1860 the coparcenor is having a preferential right over the third party as the coparcenors must offer the schedule property for sale of dwelling house to the coparcenor

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @ lawarto.com

Yes you can buy the share of 3 sister but property is properly partitioned which accept by all 3 sister and brother if they accept the partitioned then you can buy 3 sisters share, leaving share of the brother.

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
New Friends Colony, Delhi