Procedure to add my wife's name in my flat documents

I have bought a flat in my name which is under home loan. How can i add my wife as co owner? Can i gift 50% through hibanama?

Terms & Conditions set out in the Home Loan contract shall be the deciding factor in respect of your intention to make your wife co-owner of the property.The lending authority , if permissible under the referred contract, would examine credit worthiness of the co-borrower (your wife) and decide upon the issue. Parting away of any portion of the encumbered property through gift is not permissible under the
Law. Examine all the issues stated above at the first instance and contact lawRato for further instructions.

Yes the best option is to gift .it will attract very less stamp duty if you give by registered deed..and Ur wife will become owner of half if you gift half.
Secondly under Muslim law one give through hibanama also..but that may not be eligible for loan.. because different banks have different regulations.Hope it may Be helpful

yes you can gift 50% of your property to you wife through hibanama under muslim law. it is better advised to you to draft the hibanama document carefully through an advocate who deals with these kind of matters

You can gift a share of your property in her name through gift deed. In order to provide you the best possible remedy you need to come to our office with all the documents. The deed need to be registered when you are gifting her.