Procedure in case brothers not allowing to do construction on property

Iam Y.Perumala Reddy .We are brothers of 4 Y. Pydi Raju Reddy(Elder brother),Y.Narisnga Reddy(younger brother )Y.Krishna Reddy(younger brother) in descending order. We have 57 sq.ft of land which was inherited from my father. As per our decision we planed to construct 4 floors for four brothers which consist 2 portions in each floor.As we don't have much money to construct 4 floors we constructed 3 floors and we decide to construct 4th one later. My younger brother (Y.Pydi Raju Reddy) was staying at 3rd floor in two portions ,Me and my another elder brother (Y. Narasinga Reddy) was staying in 2nd floor sharing two portions. My younger brother (Y.Krishna Reddy) was staying in first floor .Now as per government rule we should not construct 4th floor in that small land. My younger brother (Y.Pydi Raju Reddy) and My elder brother (Y.Krishna Reddy) was refusing to give the extra portion that they conquered .They are staying in two portions and we are in one.Please help

Answers (1)

240 votes

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @

You have to send Legal Notice through Advocate to brothers for asking to partitioned the property equally among all the brothers.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles