Procedure in case brothers not allowing to do construction on property

Iam Y.Perumala Reddy .We are brothers of 4 Y. Pydi Raju Reddy(Elder brother),Y.Narisnga Reddy(younger brother )Y.Krishna Reddy(younger brother) in descending order. We have 57 sq.ft of land which was inherited from my father. As per our decision we planed to construct 4 floors for four brothers which consist 2 portions in each floor.As we don't have much money to construct 4 floors we constructed 3 floors and we decide to construct 4th one later. My younger brother (Y.Pydi Raju Reddy) was staying at 3rd floor in two portions ,Me and my another elder brother (Y. Narasinga Reddy) was staying in 2nd floor sharing two portions. My younger brother (Y.Krishna Reddy) was staying in first floor .Now as per government rule we should not construct 4th floor in that small land. My younger brother (Y.Pydi Raju Reddy) and My elder brother (Y.Krishna Reddy) was refusing to give the extra portion that they conquered .They are staying in two portions and we are in one.Please help

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @ lawarto.com

You have to send Legal Notice through Advocate to brothers for asking to partitioned the property equally among all the brothers.