Procedure if cousin brother claims right on the property of father

Myself  alone son of my parents.my cousin brother mentioned my father name in his educational documents and currently doing a govt job on the basis of that documents.now problem is that he can claim in parent property in future and what i should for my safety.plz guide me.i am also doing govt job.residence in bihar

You should get will registered on your name from your father. Also get bebar from your father property. There no any other way except DNA test to prove that he is not your father son. If all the school documents is with you father name than you have to accept him as your brother and get him debar from your father property and get WILL on your name from your father.