Procedure for priority hearing to senior citizens in property cases

10-Apr-2023 (In Property Law)
I am72 years land dispute cases lying pending in Saharsa judiciary since last27 years.Can I get this benifit? If yes, please advise procedure for the same
Answers (1)

Answer #1
769 votes
There is no specific law regarding this. But it is also surprising that case is pending since last 27 years. As you have not disclosed in your query that as of now case is at what stage, it is better to ask your conducting lawyer mention this fact to the concerned court that in view of old age of yours case may be expedited.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."