Procedure for priority hearing to senior citizens in property cases

10-Apr-2023 (In Property Law)
I am72 years old.my land dispute cases lying pending in Saharsa judiciary since last27 years.Can I get this benifit? If yes, please advise procedure for the same

Answer #1
There is no specific law regarding this. But it is also surprising that case is pending since last 27 years. As you have not disclosed in your query that as of now case is at what stage, it is better to ask your conducting lawyer mention this fact to the concerned court that in view of old age of yours case may be expedited.