Procedure for distribution of mother's property among children

My query is my mother has 4 child We have a property in same city in the name of mother n all 4 children with the equal share (100,20-20-20-20-20) My mother has decided to give their own 20 percent to only 2 child So how this can be possible and procedure to make the 20 percent in only 2 child

Yes your mother can give her own 20 percent to only 2 child and she can transfer her share relinquished her share in their favour by registered relinquishment deed in favour of 2 child...............