Procedure for distribution of mother's property among children

My query is my mother has 4 child We have a property in same city in the name of mother n all 4 children with the equal share (100,20-20-20-20-20) My mother has decided to give their own 20 percent to only 2 child So how this can be possible and procedure to make the 20 percent in only 2 child

Answers (1)

175 votes

Yes your mother can give her own 20 percent to only 2 child and she can transfer her share relinquished her share in their favour by registered relinquishment deed in favour of 2 child...............

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles