Possession Of Properly, Ownership

New law about possession of land,property,if someone has possession on any property More than 12 years then he will be owner of that property

There is no new law which days one become owner if he is in possession from last 12 years. The law is related to adverse possession of property which is existing since very long. The law says one can claim ownership of the proeprty if he is in possession of that property from last 12 years with the knowledge of the owner of the said land and he takes no action against such thing. contact me for further clarification.

I have perused the contents of your query and would advise you to seek a detailed consultancy from a lawyer having expertise. Not necessarily. But yes in case his possession is hostile the possessor gets the title