Plot that was bought be me has been resold to someone

30-Apr-2023 (In Property Law)
Hello Sir, I have purchased a plot on Bhubaneswar on 26th October 2014. Now I get to know that the same plot has been again sell on 30th October 2014 to other person by another person. As per the 18 years of EC record the person who sell to me is legal owner. Can I built house there or the other person may file case if I start building house? Is there any chance other party can stay order on plot?

Answer #1
If you have original EC with you, and mutated the land in your name then you can start construction. If the other fellow obstruct you then you can approach the civil court and file an injunction suit against the person. You can also file police case. For more details advice consult a lawyer as soon as possible.
Answer #2
Before the other party file suit and get injunction order, you start constructing as soon as possible