Person of unsound mind having property which is claimed by his brother

A person who is unsound mind person, (hindu religion) whose age 50 and not marriage yet and mother and father not live, another person registered your house and land so here apply indian contract act and file case in court his older brother who care entire property of his.

Answers (1)

191 votes

I failed to understand query. Who registered whose house and land ? Who has declared that the person in question is of unsound mind and to what extent because there is a definition of unsound mind in Indian Law. Therefore, contact a good lawyer with all relevant facts/documents.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles