Partnership deal is cancel after 5 year

Sir, I have one shop in partnership. Now our partnership will dead in two mont. Partner will gives a 20 lakhs rupees in next 4 month after dead our partnership. How to secure my money . Affidavit is sufficient or Any other solution

Answers (1)

58 votes

Sir, though notarized affidavit is sufficient it would be better and safe to execute registered MOU between both of you and also if possible do take the advance post dated cheques towards the said liability.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles