Partition of property sales proceedings

we are 7 sons. My mother inherited property of my father after all of us registered a release deed as there was no will. My mother would like to sell the property & divide the sales proceedings equally. Please let me know if she can divide the amount received as she wants to or she has to divide it equally. I would also like to know if any of the sons can demand more than what he is entitled to.

Yes she can divide the amount received as she wants to and no one can demand more than what he/she is entitled to as all have executed a release deed in her favour in respect of the Subject Property.

Once a release deed is registered your mother becomes the absolute owner. She can sell the property and retain the proceeds for herself. If she wishes to, she can distribute a part or the whole of the proceeds. None can claim a right to a share