partition of property of father land with their brothers sons

my father had purchased a land when he was 24 years by his own...and now my father elder brother son has raised an issue to give partition in this land...so can you suggest what should be done...please

Hi sir/madam, your father had purchased in his own it amounts to self acquired property. Your father's elder brother's son has not any right over the said property until and unless to prove the said property purchased from joint family fund or contribution by your father's elder brother to purchased the said property.