Partition and Relinquishment Deed

Mr A expired without WILL and left his Mother, Wife, son and two daughters. Out of 5 Legal heirs, 4 members written a Partition Deed leaving Mr A's mother. Recently they came to know that this is not correct as per Law. Now what is the solution? Can grand mother write a relinquishment deed/ratification/WILL to his grand son or cancel and go for a fresh partition[hectic to bring all the parities once again]. Please advise.

The best option will be to have the ratification deed signed by all of the legal heirs of A.
The Second best option could be that your grand mother can execute a registered relinquishment deed of her share in A's properties and the same can be either attached as a rectification deed or as an additional document.
Still prefer the first option as first option will stand the test of law right at the outset whereas the second option will also stand the test of law, but after a legal opinion.