Parents died without any will want to claim my share

I am living in Uk and both of my parents passed away without a will. In trust I signed the paperwork of the property in favour of my sister as she was living in India so that she can look after the construction of property. I also agreed that she can have floor and I will have 2 floors and now she has moved into the property and not transferring my share to me. What are the options for me.

first you look upon the trust paper what exactly written on it.in case parents die without any will all the children will get the property in equal amount by virtue of hindu succession act. ...........

You can file a suit for partition and cancellation of document which you had executed in favour of your sister.The nature of document which you had executed in favour of your sister would need to be seen.Since your mother died intestate ( without a will), the property will devolve upon her class I legal heirs i.e. your sister and you, as per laws of succession, with both of you getting 1/2 share each.

Respected Sir, You have to file Civil Suit Petition in the Honourable Court of your jurisdictions against your sister for your share. Based on your evidence judge will decide your case. You can contact us.