Order from high court to get possession of own property

Our servent captures our shop and also file a civil suit in court. a court has given the position to our servant in interim order but also mention he has not submitted any evidence to prove he is a tenant. after interim order when court asks him to submit the evidence he withdrawal his suit. and now based on the interim order he saying the court is allowing him to the suit premises. From last 3 year he just captured our shop. Can I get an order from the high court? because he is not having any document to prove he was a tenant in our shop. he does not have any agrement, rent recept etc. How can I get position in our shop as soon as posible beacuse from last 3 year we loose our business also.

Answers (3)

309 votes

On what basis he filed a suit when he isn't a tenant ? And against what reason court given interim order ? There must be som points, which are not mentioned in your query. That can be understood only after observing the case documents.

Whatever the case is, if main case is withdrawn then everything is winded up.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

129 votes

Yes of course you can have order from HighCourt, you can file a complaint in local police station also, by that way he need to produce evidence of possession quickly that how he is having possession without any rent or sell agreement.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
62 votes

Firstly you need to understand that as the suit is withdrawn, the interim order stands vacated.
Secondly the documents are to be looked into. Withdrawal purshish, orders and any conditions etc. which can be deduced.

You can look it at many ways to claim relief. There are various remedies at your disposal. You can approach the high court or you can file a fresh suit on a different subject matter for restrainment of his right.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles