Opposite property owner claims road and 9.8meters of my property

I have a property in Bangalore with a compound around it. Bought in 2002 with clear title. However, the opposite property owner is claiming the road and 9.8meters from our property. Road has been there for the last several decades. However, he is obstructing the road widening work by the Panchayat. Also, our land owner's two daughters are troubling us for undertaking development and expecting money from us. What legal resort can we take?

Answers (1)

246 votes

Dear Sir/Madam, you have to get local area sketch from the local authority and to findout the same and to answer to them in correct and legal way. In another thing is that your land owner daughter have trouble to you, you do not about them, you do not care it. If you care you will put in to trouble unnecessary, if they can take legal action against you at that time you will answer/reply otherwise not respond them. If any more clarification in this regard and if you want my legal service in this regard I will do it.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles