Opposite property owner claims road and 9.8meters of my property

I have a property in Bangalore with a compound around it. Bought in 2002 with clear title. However, the opposite property owner is claiming the road and 9.8meters from our property. Road has been there for the last several decades. However, he is obstructing the road widening work by the Panchayat. Also, our land owner's two daughters are troubling us for undertaking development and expecting money from us. What legal resort can we take?

Dear Sir/Madam, you have to get local area sketch from the local authority and to findout the same and to answer to them in correct and legal way. In another thing is that your land owner daughter have trouble to you, you do not about them, you do not care it. If you care you will put in to trouble unnecessary, if they can take legal action against you at that time you will answer/reply otherwise not respond them. If any more clarification in this regard and if you want my legal service in this regard I will do it.