One member filed false case for taking maintenance charges

Hi support, our society is not handover by builder.he create one temporary commity for collecting maintenance. All members are giving maintenance on time but one member has filed case this commity is not legal. In commity metting is get bit hipper and every one in metting demand maintenance to be paid on time. One member is filled a case against four members that all four is hitted me and also use abuse language. But that is not ture. Give me your advise on this

Dear sir
I shall have to see the papers of the case filed by the member and also shall have to collect other information from you.

However there is no restriction on making a committee with consent of all members for collecting maintenence.