Occupancy rights inam lands

I was received a notice to submit proof for the documents from the land tributenal of Devanahalli taluk for subject I came to know that still occupancy right doesn't solved ,I produced my father old letter when he applied for the same this letter is having value but this letter does not have acknowledgment?

In the first instance you should Approach the concerned taluk office and apply for Patta Book. There you will get a information on the Allottes of the respective land and submitt the same with other revenue record like RTC, MR, Tippani, Akarbandh etc..

Hi sir/madam, the letter should be having acknowledgment otherwise it is not valid, but the said letter was entry in the concerned register of the concerned department at that time the letter is valid in the eye of law.