Occupancy rights inam lands

I was received a notice to submit proof for the documents from the land tributenal of Devanahalli taluk for subject I came to know that still occupancy right doesn't solved ,I produced my father old letter when he applied for the same this letter is having value but this letter does not have acknowledgment?

Answers (2)

299 votes

In the first instance you should Approach the concerned taluk office and apply for Patta Book. There you will get a information on the Allottes of the respective land and submitt the same with other revenue record like RTC, MR, Tippani, Akarbandh etc..

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

280 votes

Hi sir/madam, the letter should be having acknowledgment otherwise it is not valid, but the said letter was entry in the concerned register of the concerned department at that time the letter is valid in the eye of law.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles