NRI buying agricultural land in India whether liable to legal action

please advise the penalty or action if an Non Resident Indian buys agriculture land

there is no penalty if you buy by following rules and regulations and deducting TDS and following all rules and regulations of a person buying FCRA and others so please be advised and follow the rules and regulations under FCRA

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @ lawrato.com

Yes, any civil or criminal case can be institute against the NRI, here your query is not complete and not in details so that i cant suggest you anything more.

LH House, Bangalore