Not giving the refund in property matter.

We have given the builder 10 percent of the payment. Our bank loan has not passed. They are not willing to pay the refund. What should we do now.

Answers (2)

93 votes

This is my response to you:
1. Is the 10% being paid as stated in the agreement?
2. If yes then you stand in a difficult position;
3. If no then send a legal notice;
4. Consult a local lawyer and take steps.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

125 votes

Dear Querist, write a cancellation letter and demand him money. As per your terms of agreement, builder might have right to confiscate certain amount.

If he still doesnot repay, then you can seek legal advice and file complaint with Rera.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles