quesNot able to get the mutation done of the property bought. What to do?

My friend purchesed a land in 2002, which gained to seller from his forefathers. Pattadar pass book issued to my friend. In 2015 i purchsed the same from my friend. Before Registration i got Adangal, ROR1B, EC from me seva. Certificates are in the name of my friend. I down load 'prohiboted land lis' from IGRS web. Survey number of the land not mentioned in the list. Registration completed. Now i applied for mutation & pattsdsr pass book. VRO rejected and said that is DKT land. What should i do. Is there any solution in favour of me?

  • ansOn the order of rejection passed by the VRO prefer an appeal before the Assistant Commissioner, with all documentary proof, he will enquire into this anomaly and pass suitable orders thereon.
    Documents pertaining to the land such as Village Map, Atlas, Pahani Extract, Survey Sketch, Tippani and Akarbandh Register extract must be enclosed along with the papers of appeal, in addition to the above, enclose a copy of the absolute sale deed duly registered in your name and the latest E.C obtained by you.

    Advocate Kiran N Murthy

      Indiranagar, Bangalore

  • Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers
    Know More

    Click here to see all Property Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

I am a married hindu 40 years old my mother has a property in his…
my garnd mother is having house of worth 80 lakhs.she is alive now .that property…

My great grandfather owned a big property in Karnataka. A part of it got partitioned…

I have filed a appeal before assistant commissioner/ sub divisional magistrate regarding land.... and the…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>