NOC from other children as father gift flat to only 1 of the children

my father have two daughter and two sons including me. he want to gift me the flat by gift deed . if there is need to permission or noc of my sisters and brother . i already consult with one of my lawyer he said that the first owner can gift 100% shares to any one . there is no need to noc of other child.

Dear Client,
Question: my father have two daughter and two sons including me. he want to gift me the flat by gift deed . if there is need to permission or noc of my sisters and brother . i already consult with one of my lawyer he said that the first owner can gift 100% shares to any one . there is no need to noc of other child.

ANS- Your advocate is correct, provided the property is self earned.

Expert Jurist LLP

If the premises is owned by your Father alone then he can give it to you through his will. There is no need to consult any of your sibling. No need of NOC nor even necessary to inform them about any such document is made by him. It is father's discretion to whom he wants to give his property after his death.
But that will would be tested by court for getting the probate. That time your siblings can contest it in the court. You'll need to prove the genuineness of the document so I suggest you to get the will registered.