NKDA gives permission to convert residential plot to commercial plot

If there is a land alloted by hidco which is a residential plot. Can NKDA(New town kolkata Development Authority) give permission to convert the residential plot into commercial plot?

The Urban Development Department, Government of West Bengal vide Notification No. 2287-UD/OM/HID/5M-36/2014 dated 14th July 2015 allowed non residential use of residential building within New Town area upon fulfilment of certain conditions and payment of certain fees which has been disclosed by the authority in a writ petition done by me before the Hon'ble High Court at Calcutta, but no such notification has been placed in relation to conversion of residential land to commercial. Hence such action may be challenged before The Hon'ble High Court after giving proper demand of justice. All the best. Thanks.

Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Property Legal Services