NKDA gives permission to convert residential plot to commercial plot

If there is a land alloted by hidco which is a residential plot. Can NKDA(New town kolkata Development Authority) give permission to convert the residential plot into commercial plot?

Answers (1)

181 votes

The Urban Development Department, Government of West Bengal vide Notification No. 2287-UD/OM/HID/5M-36/2014 dated 14th July 2015 allowed non residential use of residential building within New Town area upon fulfilment of certain conditions and payment of certain fees which has been disclosed by the authority in a writ petition done by me before the Hon'ble High Court at Calcutta, but no such notification has been placed in relation to conversion of residential land to commercial. Hence such action may be challenged before The Hon'ble High Court after giving proper demand of justice. All the best. Thanks.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Hello, We want to start manufacturing on a land that comes under a corporation.. What all permissions and land use clearances do we need to take befor…

Read More

Property in rural area to be acquired by govt. in 2031. In form of acquisition will I get the land available nearby or the money. And if money will th…

Read More

Is it possible to obtain mutation in the name of gifted son out of total six heirs if the land owner desires so ? The land was distributed by the west…

Read More

Hi, I buyed a plot . but the dimensions (north ,south,east,west) in the registry is not same as the plot in which seller provided me acquisition (all …

Read More